[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Curious

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 19:43:48 PDT 2008

Ok, with most of those I can see your point.  But in today's world of
high oil prices, dependence upon foreign oil, and the possible threat of
global warming, why would you consider "a bill to increase the fuel
economy standards of passenger cars" not to be meaningful legislation?
What about the bill classifying children's products containing lead to
be banned as hazardous substances?  Couldn't that somehow be considered
meaningful?  You know, if you're one of those weirdos that likes kids to
be healthy or something?

I don't think that God is "punishing" us for GW Bush.  I think GW Bush
is punishing us for our stupidity and our gullibility these last eight
years.

Paul

P.S.  Part of me suspects you're actually an accomplished troll.  If so,
my hat's off to you - a job well done.