[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 15 19:28:15 PDT 2008

I am aware that you have threatened Andreas in some way. Is anyone else aware of this? In fact,
the post below strikes me as very threatening -- and inappropriate. For crying out loud, every
single McCain/Palin add that I have seen has misrepresented someone running for PRESIDENT of
the US. Are you complaining about that? And you actually had a post where you claimed that
someone's views were biased merely because they were a DEMOCRAT. That kind of consideration
can't be relevant, otherwise all registered voters could be immediately silenced.

Let's just stick to the issues, Jeff. You made your point. Let's move on and discuss the issues.

--
Joe Campbell