[Vision2020] SarahPalin's Church Speech: US Troops Sent To Do God's Will

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Sep 15 12:08:33 PDT 2008

Ted
Thanks for sending the youtube post, however my computer is overloaded and cannot handle you tube. There have been a lot of youtube links that I would like to have seen. I guess I am going to have to get a computer with more power. I would like to thank Tom for posting This year in History, even though I can'y view them. I do however read the "This Year in History web site and take the History Channel Magazine.
Thanks again.
Roger
P.S. I have been busy all last week running the Grange Food Booth at the fair and am just now trying to get caught up  on my email.