[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 16:52:49 PDT 2008

Jeff --

Actually, what I'm looking at here is FY '98-'99, not FY '97-'98,
bottom half of the page, page 65 of the PDF, under 'contingency.'  I
suspect you would know whether a Jul-Jun fiscal year is generally
referred to by the starting or ending year; I obviously don't. The
file name starts with '7-1-98', so I used '98.

The contingency budget corresponds with the Frontiersman 'taxpayer
expense' that the police chief cited.

-- ACS