[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Sat Sep 13 16:43:26 PDT 2008

OK, let's take the next point.

Your contention is incorrect - except that it seems you are the one
who presumed no one would check.

If indeed you verified the source material, please provide a link or
reference.  If it exists, then you would appear to be off the hook
for making false statements.

But I don't see how you can refute the plagiarism issue.  The details
you cite would not be included in the Audited Financial Statements.