[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 13 16:29:49 PDT 2008

My apologies, it appears that I was incorrect. It would seem that you didn't
lift you argument from the huffington post, The far more likely source looks
like your old friends at kos:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/12/122359/661/796/596201

Coincidently the same date as your post. Weird huh? A quick click at toward
the end of the article and you've "referenced the primary sources,"
paraphrase (quite closely) the article for us here on the V and you're
golden. Of course there is still no indication what the contingency money
was spent on in any of the years referenced or whether the money in question
came from that source but hey what's a few minor details when ya got a Veep
to disparage.