[Vision2020] I'd Vote For Obama

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Sep 13 08:32:06 PDT 2008

Sunil,

Masterful side step. Putting aside the issue of Barry taking his comedy lines from John McCain, I put the same question to you. Do you really think that BHO didn't know full well how his audience would take his remark? If the answer is yes, my point is made. If the answer is no, your guy isn't very sharp. Either way it doesn't say much for his judgment. Is this a major issue for the campaign? Not hardly as I have already said this matter has been overblown by the McCain camp. Is it a "made up story" as Ms. Lund tried to assert? Not by a long shot.

Have a great weekend,