[Vision2020] And the Hits Just keep On Coming . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 12 05:37:05 PDT 2008

Visionaires -

My apologies to Jeffrey Harkins for my comment ("She was probably asking
for it anyway, right Jeffrey?").  Apparently this comment was taken out of
context.  The intent of this comment was merely to question his logic in
debating the authenticity and context of the article posted in Wasilla,
Alaska's "The Frontiersman" newspaper.

Although Mr. Harkins, in an off-list email, terinated communication with
me unless I apologized, there is no need to continue any subsequent
dialogue.  I prefer it this way.

I am apologizing merely because "that is what mature, responsible people
do", which explains the lack of any likewise apology originating from Mr.
Harkins concerning the arrogant name-calling "flavor" common in many of
his postings.

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.