[Vision2020] SarahPalin's Church Speech: US Troops Sent To Do God's Will

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:14:03 PDT 2008

Roger et. al.

For those who have missed it, here again is a link to a YouTube video of
Sarah Palin's Wasilla, Alaska church speech, where she discusses our leaders
sending our troops to do "God's will:"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG1vPYbRB7k&feature=related
-------------------------------

Roger, thanks for your response.

We sometimes don't agree.  But you have never resorted to personal insults
to undermine my posts.

Republican Mitt Romney was governor of one of the most "liberal" and
Democratic states, Massachusetts, with a huge budget, which he was
instrumental in managing wisely.  He is a smart businessperson.  He is far
more qualified than Sarah Palin as McCain's VP choice, but I wonder if he
was even seriously considered.  I would be much happier with him as a
Republican presidential candidate, for that matter, than McCain.  But I
think his Mormon background was a major negative as a candidate, which it
should not have been.  Yet witness Sarah Palin's disturbing statements about
US troops being sent to do "God's will," which do not appear to be seriously
negatively impacting her popularity.  As if "God" is in the business of
waging war?  This is scary thinking...

Ted Moffett