[Vision2020] Palin and library books

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Sep 9 13:24:02 PDT 2008

Jeff, please tell us how billing taxpayers for nights spent at home is all right.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:48:30 -0700
To: idahotom at hotmail.com
From: jeffh at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Palin and library books

You see Hansen, you are not the solution - you are the problem.

Your quote from the referenced article and your comment speak for
themselves:

"Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has billed taxpayers for 312 nights
spent in her
own home during her first 19 months in office, charging a "per
diem" allowance intended to cover meals and incidental expenses
while traveling on state business.

The governor also has charged the state for travel expenses to take
her children on official out-of-town missions. And her husband, Todd, has
billed the state for expenses and a daily allowance for trips he makes on
official business for his wife."

Hmmm.  I smell bacon.

Nope, just pork.

PORK????

Maybe it's time for you to spare some bandwidth and give the community a
rest. Many of us can find information from the net without your filter
attached to it.  Maybe, focus on your pictures (they are good), tend
to your Moscow Cares efforts (seems to be appreciated) - and give the
rest of us a break.

Vanna White??