[Vision2020] Blood Drive

Jennifer McFarland jennifer at inlandradio.com
Tue Sep 9 10:59:55 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I am a co-chair person for the American Red Cross Blood Drive on September
17th, 2008 from 10:00 to 2:00 at Karl Tyler Motors in Moscow. Sign up to
give a pint by contacting me off-list (or by my cell phone number listed
below). I have several time slots open and can answer some questions if you
don't know if you are eligible. It doesn't cost you a thing except about an
hour of your time, and your donation can save a life or help multiple people
since blood units can be broken down into other life-saving parts. Thank you
for your time, and thanks for helping us reach our collection goal!

Sincerely,

Jennifer McFarland

Jennifer L. McFarland

Inland Northwest Broadcasting