[Vision2020] The University of Idaho - 1921

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 9 10:52:46 PDT 2008

Greetings Visionaires, Vandals, Charles, and Joy -

I have just completed posting photographs of the University of Idaho
campus and Vandal athletics, circa 1921, at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/1921_Idaho.htm

We beat Army in football that year 6-0.  The only accounting I have of
that game is the photo posted at the link above.  For a play-by-play
discussion, you may have to contact Carl Westberg.  Just kidding.  He may
not have gone to the game that day.

As always, tons of other Moscow and UI stuff, go to . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Idaho.htm

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3