[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Sep 9 08:51:22 PDT 2008

Gary, take a breath.

I'm pretty sure Obama has more to do at this stage of the game than to make up self-aggrandizing bumper stickers.  And I seem to recall some heavy, holy, hyperventilating from the Right at the thought that the U.S., in your hero President Bush, had a true "man of God," a veritable warrior-prophet, to lead the charge toward righteousness.

Gosh, President Bush NEVER encouraged that sort of talk . . .

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/