[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Sep 9 08:05:35 PDT 2008

Exactly, Ellen.

Take a look (and listen) at (to) the video titled "Obama's Early Years in
Indonesia" at:

http://www.moscowcares.com/obama.htm

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

> Sunil. . . (and others who may wonder as well). . . "Barry" is the
childhoo> d nickname his Asian schoolmates called him.  I saw a video clip
a few
mont> hs back during the elections. . .as a matter of fact, I think it was
here>  on the viz.  Maybe someone else will recall.