[Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 00:05:29 PDT 2008

Andreas,

I don't know how you would know the date of conception. I don't think Palin's have a history of telling the truth if that is your only source for the exact week of conception.

If you took a few minutes to look at photos of Sarah during the preceding 8 months before Trig's birth, and pictures of Bristol during the same time period, it would be difficult to conclude that Sarah is pregnant and Bristol wasn't.

Women tend to gain weight during pregnancy, especially on their third, fourth and fifth. Sarah doesn't have any visible signs of pregnancy, while Bristol does.

Best Regards,

Donovan