[Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 21:26:18 PDT 2008

Keely,

I cannot see any good that could come from speculation that a Governor that lies to protect her daughter and sister-in-law and political reputation would stop doing so as Vice-President and President.

Certainly, the American people, and the soldiers that could be under her command deserve to know that they are serving a leader that is totally honest and does not lie or break rules to show favoritism to her family or for her political career.

Best Regards,

Donovan