[Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters--Apology

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 20:03:03 PDT 2008

If Mr. Schwaller (or whatever his real name is) and Mr. Hayman, would actually read what I said, rather than jumping to conclusions, they would know I was not talking about Bristol's pregnancy, but Sarah's lying to the public and treatment of others. If anyone confused my email as an attack on Bristol, or her character, I apologize.

I don't think Trig, is Sarah's child based on all the evidence out there. Sarah is taking credit for giving birth and raising a child with a disability that is not hers. I think this is dishonest, unfair and belittling to mothers that truly did give birth and raise children with disabilities.

Obama, was talking about attacking candidates children and that being off limits. Which is what people were doing, and I agree, that is uncalled for and inappropriate. But Sarah isn't off limits, she is running for Vice-President, and if she is so dishonest, that should be taken into consideration by the public.

This is my viewpoint, if you don't like, that is your right to believe that. If you cannot separate the difference in your mind between an argument exposing the treatment of a candidate of her children, versus an argument that attacks her children, that is your mental limitation, not a moral lacking on my part or those that define that argument.

 I think someone who lies about being the parent of a child to protect their political image, is probably not fit to hold the office of President of the United States. You are entitled to believe, to think, otherwise.

Best Regards,

Donovan