[Vision2020] request "impartial" info source

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Sep 7 15:23:39 PDT 2008

During an email exchange about the tax policy issues in the upcoming electiony, my cousin made the following request...

"I would really appreciate actual, factual, real information on all of this.  But I'm not sure how to research it.  A lot of things get sent over the internet, we don't know for sure what is real.  If you have some actual info I would be interested in seeing it."

What she would like is an "impartial" source of tax policy info, expecially explanations of the impact of Obama/McCain policies.

What websites would you suggest?

thanks BL