[Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 20:20:13 PDT 2008

Gary,

Why do you keep calling him "Barry?"

And were the Swift Boaters in '04 Bush's surrogates?

Sunil

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: kjajmix1 at msn.com; vision2020 at moscow.com; thansen at moscow.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:49:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters

Wow, Ms. Mix is outraged over something I have posted.
This, having never happened before, is such a surprise you could knock
me over with a feather. Perhaps you would like to submit to the vision a list of
approved words and sentiments that will meet with your approval and I'll make
every effort to see to it that I, and everyone I know, complies with your
wishes.

Now that you have pointed out that I am a bigot, lets get
to the heart of the matter and determine what kind of bigot I am. I regularly
refer to our current chief executive as "W," I've often referred to our 32nd,
35th, and 36th presidents as FDR, JFK, and LBJ. Perhaps my prejudice is confined
to men on the national stage and a need for shorthand. I'm not sure what the
relevance of your B-ho remark is or what, exactly, makes it funny. I guess I'll
be forced to take your word for it that there is some nasty inference to be
derived from it. Goodness knows, you'd be the one to know. My reference to "The
One" comes directly from Obama's campaign and I believe that the mockery is well
deserved indeed.

You piously claim that  you "think it's wrong for
people to make political or personal hay out of Bristol Palin's private life"
and yet in the two instances when "bunkie" hanson has posted
links doing just that it has gone unremarked. I never accused Barry of
exploiting the Palin daughter's pregnancy. I pointed my finger at his
surrogates, the media and the liberal blogs. B's exploitation was of his own
offspring, of his own volition. How ever it's worded (and I'm certain that there
is no way that could possibly meet with your approval) it's irrefutable that
it's what he's done. Sarah Palin has not. Or is it your contention that a woman
with a pregnant daughter can't run for office? I'm going to love watching you
try to make that one fly.