[Vision2020] McCain's Choice Bad for Voters

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Sep 6 17:48:28 PDT 2008

I am only going to post this one, g-wiz.

You stated:

"30 August-kos and friends commence to make outlandish and slimy
assertions"

The earliest article I could find in the Daily Kos, alleging that Bristol
Palin mother of Trig (an allegation yet to be proven - and for me I don't
really give a sh*t), is dated September 1, 2008

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/1/13540/20367

You went on to mumble:

"1 September- Announcement of Bristol's wedding in printed in Anchorage
Daily News"

This is true.

http://www.adn.com/front/story/512560.html

The Daily Kos did not discuss Bristol Palin's current pregnancy until well
after it was announced by Sarah Palin in the Anchorage Daily News . . .
just like I said before.

If you want to play spin games, I suggest you find somebody else. You bore
me.

> Sorry to have to set you straight "bunkie" but I'm afraid the time line
ran
> like this:
>
> 29 August- McCain announces pick for Veep
>
> 30 August-kos and friends commence to make outlandish and slimy
assertions
> about the state of Sarah and Bristol's maternal status.
>
> 1 September- Announcement of Bristol's wedding in printed in Anchorage
Daily
> News.
>
> In your case, I'm guessing the memory problem is deliberate selectivity
> rather than shortness.

News)
> > of her pregnant 17-year-old daughter getting married that first brought
> > this to the public eye, g-ster.
> >
> > What's the matter, bunkie?  Short memory?
> >
> > Tom Hansen
> > Moscow, Idaho
> >
> >> Excuse me, if there was any "shoving her pregnant daughter into the
> > public
> >> eye" it was done by the "progressive media and bloggers such as kos
and
> >> huffington. This would be in direct contrast to BHO who has taken
every
> >> opportunity (remember access hollywood's extensive interview of the
> > precious
> >> tykes along with making sure the kiddies had microphones in their
> > precocious
> >> little paws when they were onstage at the dnc convention?) to pimp his
> >> children to the public for the greater glory of "The One's" campaign.
> >>
> >> That a local democrat has managed to find a disaffected Alaskan
democrat
> > who
> >> is willing to make unsubstantiated negative comments about McCain's VP
> > pick
> >> comes as no surprise. After all, when you're running scared there's
> > nothing
> >> a dem won't do to try and carry the day.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)