[Vision2020] Hate mail

Margaret Howlett edc at moscow.com
Thu Sep 4 18:25:45 PDT 2008

I do not participate in the vision2020 discussion but I received something
in the mail today that has me so angry that I am hoping the sender reads
this.

Your mailing containing three stickers proclaiming that "democrats are in
fact communists" and a note telling me to use these to fight the communist
takeover of America signed by "a patriot" is truly one of the most ignorant
and disgusting piece of trash that I have ever read.  The fact that you do
not have the common decency to sign your name to this trash tells me what
kind of individual or group that you are.  Most of all,  I am incensed that
you sign it as patriot.  You have no idea what that word means.  Keep this
negative crap coming, it just gives me more incentive to fight you in any
way that I can.

Margaret