[Vision2020] imprecatory prayers and curses, redux

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Sep 3 11:56:39 PDT 2008

Many of you know that I've begun a blog, noted below, in which I often take on Doug Wilson's teaching, conduct, and theology, and for which I get a lot of flack sometimes.  This time, though, things have taken a more serious view.  Posted publicly on my "comments" section is a curse from a man whose initials, D.A.D., are similar to those of an off-list correspondent of mine who is a Christ Church congregant and fervent defender of his pastor.

I forgive him, I pray for him, and I will expose the hate that is nurtured in that church by  its shepherd.  He is not accountable for D.A.D's curse on me; he is accountable for having taught and encouraged the use of imprecatory prayers and curses on others.  If you want to read more, please go to the site below, or search Blogger.com for my name, Keely Emerine Mix.

It's a very sad day for me.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/