[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 1 17:51:12 PDT 2008

“The all-powerful God has shown His support for Barack Obama by timing the
arrival of Hurricane Gustav for maximum disruption of the Republican Party
Convention.

Do not support the Dark Side.  Vote Obama.  Obama's election is
inevitable.”

- Bill London (Moscow, Idaho)

-----------------

“Let me get this straight:  Bill London cheers the potential death and
imminent destruction caused by a hurricane hitting the gulf coast because
it will disrupt the national convention of the party he diametrically
opposes.  Is this how all of Moscow’s ‘progressives’ think?

Sick.”

- Dan Carscallen (Member of the Moscow City Council) in response to Bill
London’s comments.

I guess that I'll just have to hold onto Councilman Carscallen's quote
until he is up for re-election, so that I can remind Moscow's progressives
of the warm fuzziness that IS Dan Carscallen.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)