[Vision2020] Gov. Palin Foreign Policy Experience

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 1 13:21:10 PDT 2008

I believe that ego aside, no one is truly "ready" to be president. There is no school that prepares one to assume the mantle of leader of the free world and CEO of the worlds largest economy. I believe that the best I can do is look for the man with the best judgment whose views most closely match my own. A track record of some type doesn't hurt either. McCain has generally been good for promoting smaller government, reducing waste, a strong military, supporting the second amendment, and promoting life. He's far from perfect as McCain-Feingold, his stance on immigration,and his having fallen for the anthropogenic global warming scam has demonstrated. Palin seems to share his good points and, as near as I can tell, doesn't follow his folly.

Barry hasn't much of a record for folks to base their decision on and what record he has is for an ever expanding government and wealth redistribution with no end in sight. Biden seems to think that the big O's world view is just ducky. Yes, he has more Washington inside the beltway experience than Palin but what good is that if you are consistently wrong on the majority of the issues?

To me the larger risk is that should BHO/Biden be elected they will, like Bubba & Big Al, be soft on terrorism and neglect the military. He will appoint supreme court judges that can find the darnedest things when they read the constitution. He will tax whatever prosperity our nation has right down the crapper and will do all that's in his power to compromise our standing as number one nation on the planet.