[Vision2020] Coming Soon: An Urgent Communiqué From The No Weatherman

Gabe Storm no.weathermann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 18:26:16 PDT 2008

I just want to say that if No Weatherman puts up one more post, I am going
to reveal the five or so individuals, all young men, who are posting as No
Weatherman. I'll say who they are, where they work, and I'll include
pictures, so when you see them on the street you'll know what they look
like.
But I won't do it right away. I'll wait until after the election.  I
understand that folks have had enough. But if No Weatherman posts again,
right after the election, after exposing No Weatherman, I am going to tell a
very long story with detailed interviews from a variety of people in the
community.

And it is going to get very ugly. And one of two things are likely to
happen. Either folks will understand what we're really up against and take a
stand. Or Vision 2020 will realize that the current forum is inappropriate
since it just feeds this kind of hateful rhetoric and politics, and then
they'll make changes that only allow people to post who are willing to put
their own names up against their own words, rather than cater to the kind of
innuendo that I'm about to throw around.

Buckle, your seat belts folks because we're all in for quite a ride!