[Vision2020] taking a vizzzcation

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:54:53 PDT 2008

He won't see it, but I'll say that if Dan's hypothetical were the case, I'd be voting Republican this year.

Sunil

From: sbasoa at moscow.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:13:39 -0700
To: areaman at moscow.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] taking a vizzzcation

Good post Dan, smart move.  I used to think that this listserv was filled with mature adults but I have to wonder after these last couple of weeks.  I'd join you but I love a good comedy and this ridiculously silly soap opera has me hooked...
SB

On Oct 30, 2008, at 12:46 PM, Dan Carscallen wrote: Sorry Vizzz peeps, I just can’t take it anymore.  I have to blank out from the Vizzz until Nov 5. There’s too much hypocrisy, too much innuendo, too many attacks.  From both sides.   I don’t think anybody’s mind is going to be changed over the next few days, which makes me wonder why everyone has to get into such a lather over every little ounce of information that ends up on our interwebs.  Today was the last straw.   I thought certain posters were above the fray.  This election season has proven me wrong. Don’t worry, Tom, I won’t let the door hit me in the ass on the way out. In the meantime, I’m going to pretend to myself that Obama/Biden is the GOP ticket and McCain/Palin is the Democrat choice, just so I can imagine how the Vizzz posters would lay the smack down . . . just for giggles. Your pal DC  ======================================================= List services made available by First Step Internet,  serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994.                  http://www.fsr.net                                 mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com=======================================================