[Vision2020] 9/11 Truther's Lawsuit Kicked Out

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Oct 30 12:54:42 PDT 2008

I should not dignify this with a response. Speak for yourself on the moron bit. It was on Talk radio and Fox News for several days. John McCain's citizen ship was called into question a while back. I did not see you object to that. You dont like it when the tables are tuned. It is quit revealing that when you run out of valid arguments you resort to calling those that disagree with morons. Standard left wing though process. thankfully not every one on the left has that mind set.
Roger