[Vision2020] 9/11 Truther's Lawsuit Kicked Out

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:20:45 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 12:12, lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:

> You dont need to snide. Are you just being Chaz? I do not know the exact time frame. The question was out there for at least several day, with no response from Obama.

I see.  So the question was of such earth-shattering importance that
several days was not immediate enough?  My point is, Roger, that you
have revealed yourself to be a moron, yet again.  You are disturbed
that Obama did not immediately post his birth certificate -- to the
point that you make ridiculous inferences -- without having a clue
what the actual interval was.