[Vision2020] 9/11 Truther's Lawsuit Kicked Out

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 30 12:02:01 PDT 2008

Obama's Certification of Birth (from the Hawaii Department of Health) has
been posted several times, Roger.

Question:  Care to share McCain's Birth Certificate?  I understand that he
was NOT born in the United States.

Tom "born in North Hollywood, California" Hansen
Proud domestic migrant currently residing (legally somewhat) in Moscow,
Idaho

> I do not question that Obama is a natural born citizen. It is disturbing
that he did not
immediately post his birth certificate. By not doing so he added to the
speculation that
he may not be. If he can not be upfront on this what does that say about
his views on
transparency in government.
> Roger

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)