[Vision2020] Let’s talk about Joe Biden.

Gabe Storm no.weathermann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 05:03:00 PDT 2008

Sorry, Joe -- all of them! The only thing I've gotten right so far is that I
-- we -- need a straightjacket!
My propensity for ad hominem arguments -- especially guilt by association --
this together with my nasty habit of making unsupported charges against
people I don't even know, has reached an all-time high today. What further
proof does one need that I am out of my mind? Please avoid my posts.