[Vision2020] Diverse teachings

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 19:44:08 PDT 2008

Roger,

My point is that no matter what political desires, teachers should not and are forbidden, to tell students who to vote for. I would agree that most colleges have a liberal swing to them, but my intention here is to prevent if not stop, teachers from crossing boundaries. According to the nice lady at the UI, teachers are restricted voicing political opinion during working hours. Of course, off hours are not, as they should be.

Take care