[Vision2020] Obama's broken promise - Change You Can Believe In

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:29:38 PDT 2008

I, for one, would probably feel better about the whole thing if Obama
would do one simple thing - admit he has changed his mind:  "Yes I did
promise to campaign with public financing but I changed my mind."
"Yes, my political career was boosted by a fundraiser sponsored by
William Ayers, but we have no political nor private associations."
"No I am not hiding anything and the details of my life are as much
public record as John McCain and Sarah Palin's."  But all we hear is
"no, no, never, never, I did not, I did not"

If, as is maintained on this list, "the majority of the public is not
in a dither about these things" then setting the record straight
should prove to be no big deal.  However, I think it IS a big deal.
Based on current polls, more than 40% of the American public think
this is a big deal.  And obviously Obama and his campaign think this
is a big deal.

GS