[Vision2020] Radio Australia: Melbourne's Sustainability 2008 Conference

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:52:47 PDT 2008

Radio Australia offers excellent programming, that in some respects puts US
media to shame.  I much prefer Radio Australia to Voice of America, though
both are state run short wave operations.  Two of my Radio Australia
favorite programs are the shows "Ockham's Razor" and "The Philosopher's
Zone."  Of course the programming can be listened to off the Internet:

*Building a sustainable future:*

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/news/features/s2384347.htm

*A major international meeting in Melbourne in September brought together
more than 2,000 architects and sustainability experts to share research on
cleaner, greener buildings.

In a series of reports for Radio Australia's **Connect
Asia*<http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/connectasia.htm?page=home>
* program, Sonia Randhawa and Lily Yan looked at some of the ideas and
research to come out of the Sustainability 2008 conference.*

Ockahm's Razor:

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/136.htm

The Philosopher's Zone:

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/289.htm