[Vision2020] Obama cancels interview with a Free (not in the tank) Press

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 07:53:19 PDT 2008

What are you talking about?  Here's what I wrote:

"Your sneaking suspicion is wrong.  I feel that taxes are a duty, not a
punishment.  If I made much more than I do, I'd be willing to pay much more
than I currently do in taxes.  I pay my taxes proudly, and don't scrounge
for ways of avoiding a penny here or there.  It's all just part of doing
business.  I like having the police on-call, and driving on roads that are
not toll roads, and having the right to fight back against someone through
the legal system.  None of that is free."

That is completely an opinion.  How is it a lie?

Does the "It's my fault..." part refer to my suggestion that you've
spammed the list with untold numbers of threads, all alike?  Do a quick
count of your posts in the last month and tell me you're not spamming
the list.

I wasn't saying you misrepresented me.  You just guessed wrong about my
attitude towards taxes.  Completely different things.

You used to attempt to rise above this kind of response.  What happened?

Paul