[Vision2020] World Electoral Vote: 1,920 for Obama; 158 for McCain

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 07:28:30 PDT 2008

Paul:

How can you say this?

The man's a cipher. Do you remember him fumbling around after Russia
invaded Georgia — "Uh, ummm . . . . . Uh"

Four days later and four different positions later he finally decided
to agree with John McCain.

Real smart.

That's not what I'm talking about, though. I'm talking about the
arrogant strut in his walk and on his face, the cocky gangbanger
gestures, and the presumptive hubris of his rhetoric.

I'm talking about his smiling lies during the debates when he denied
any connection to ACORN and Ayers. He lied for the camera with an
arrogant smile, shaking his head back and forth to imply McCain was
lying.

It takes real balls to lie with such ease in front of millions of
people. Ask Ms Mix.

At least Clinton turned red.

Obama acts as though he really thinks he's something.