[Vision2020] After A Surge in Registration, A Surge in Suppression

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 27 10:47:45 PDT 2008

I am opposed to anyone steeling the election. I realize that both side are guiltily of trying. Every effort should be made to prevent it. Some people on both sides seem to think it is all right when their side does it. It seems to be a matter of whose Ox is being gored. I would like to see Joe Campbell condemn the activities of ACORN as he did with Liddy.
Roger