[Vision2020] The Odd Lies Of Sarah Palin I: Firing Monegan

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 27 10:08:54 PDT 2008

Sunil
It has been done several times, specifically by No Weatherman. I know that you do not like him and that perhaps you have not read those posts. I have been gone for a week and have a lot of catching up to do. I will post them again when I get the time. If it were not that I respect you personally, I wound not bother. For now suffice it to say that it has been documented by quite a few  talk show host and Fox News  and can be found on Goolge.
Roger