[Vision2020] Palin wrongly suggests Congress bans oil exports

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:23:44 PDT 2008

Dave:

Not only have I NOT attacked the messenger, I asked two very specific
questions designed to elicit a response from the messenger. I asked
them because her posts are scattershot and she refuses to address
their content.

You, however, have attacked me with a baseless accusation,
demonstrating your point better than anything I could have written.

Therefore, for the record, I will repeat my original assessment of you
which I made after you called Gov Palin a "Christian terrorist."

YOU ARE A BLITHERING IDIOT.