[Vision2020] Palin wrongly suggests Congress bans oil exports

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 27 07:15:37 PDT 2008

Dave stated:

"You don't like the message so you attack the messenger."

Unless I miss my guess, Dave, I believe this is an integral part of the
2008 Republican Party platform.

In 1992 (and 1996), President Clinton's battle cry was, "It's the economy,
stupid."

In 2008, presidential candidate John McCain has adopted "You don't like
the message so you attack the messenger" as his and Sarah "Caribou Barbie"
Palin's battle cry.

Seeya round town, Moscow.