[Vision2020] Questions for No. Weatherman

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 12:29:30 PDT 2008

We are supposedly engaging in dialogue in this thread, but you have
dropped the ball again.

I'll refresh your memory.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 08:38, you wrote, in part:

> Which is it — did Obama know the truth about Wright or is he
> incompetent or is there another explanation that justifies his
> membership in a black version of a white KKK church?

I replied:

I have, in good faith, given you the most complete answer that I can
provide.  I've clicked on all of your links and read all of you
evidence and found it wanting.

Are prepared to reciprocate?

Yes, or no?

[This question isn't "loaded," by the way.]

Chas