[Vision2020] melamine tainted eggs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 26 07:16:46 PDT 2008

The bottom line is . . . thanks to the Bush Administration we re indebted
to the Chinese government to a tune in excess of $500 billion.  I am
guessing that "We, the people . . . " will have to maintain favored nation
status upon China at least until our "debt" is paid (by our children and
our children's children).

Until then, may I suggest purchasing your eggs from Burl Ives' Big Rock
Candy Mountain where the hens lay sof-boiled eggs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4rG5nB7wB0

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> CNN is reporting that eggs from China have been found to be contaminated
wi> th melamine, a substance found in plastics and known to cause kidney
fail> ure.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/10/25/hongkong.melamine.ap/index.html

> If you're thinking "well that doesn't concern me because MY eggs come
from
> Winco. . . ." think again because these tainted eggs have been used in
the
> manufacture of baked goods.
>
> Ellen A.
Roskovich