[Vision2020] Obama cancels interview with a Free (not in the tank) Press

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 17:45:24 PDT 2008

Clinton called it "Sharing the pain." Obama just puts it in the positive, which is what I like about him.

Even though I disagree with Obama on many issues, he is a a strong good leader. Just as Reagan was a during his time.

I hope Republicans and Independents give Obama a chance. He is the best leader at this time in our History, and he will bring about some positive changes for this country, even if he is too far to the left for most of us on many policies.

Best Regards,

Donovan