[Vision2020] It's the Bailout Stupid!

J Ford privatejf35 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 17:07:15 PDT 2008

Bailout: Open Letter to Senator Barack Obama
Charles E. Carlson  Sep 30, 2008

Now we are being told the stock market will collapse if you do not pass the already rejected bail out bill.  Congress’ job is not to prop up a stock market that reflects the excesses of the past.  You can no more control it than you can stop Niagara Falls.  Even if you could, it is not your job.  Let it take its course.

Your job, Senator Obama, and Congress’ job is to go forward.  You need to investigate the Federal Reserve System to see if it needs to be nationalized by Congress.  It is a secret monopoly and you will never see it more clearly than you do right now.  Perhaps you should read the words of Andrew Jackson, another Democrat, who killed the previous FED called the II Bank of the United States in 1836.  You might also take counsel from Ron Paul, from whom I have heard the truth.

Secondly,
you need an Attorney General who will encourage every state’s Attorney
General to prosecute vigorously every Wall Street executive, every Washington lobbyist, and every sold-out politician who brought this calamity upon our people.

Please be a Chief Executive for your future constituents
by telling them you realize they have spoken and that you will make the
best of their decision so far as it is legal, moral, and Constitutional.  What other constraints do you need?

Congressman
Harry Mitchell told the press his calls were divided about 50-50 on the
bail out...half said "No" and half said "Hell no."

No, it is not your job to push through some modified spending bailout scheme as we have heard both candidates tell the press.  It is time for you to realize the people have spoken, and their idea of right and wrong has guided most of them.  They have said no and they, not you, will pay the cost.

Why
would you want Congress to give fiscal control to a committee made up
of an appointed International Federal Reserve front man and a former
banker who became a half-billionaire while helping to direct Wall
Street into this disaster.  Senator Obama, you have said “We must do this.”  No, you must not!  Your constituents have spoken, you need to listen!

Your bailout plan is not needed, and it is un-American.  The Federal Reserve Bank will and already has stepped right in and funded whatever it wants to without Congress.  Ben Bernanke has said he will throw money out of helicopters to keep the economy (and our wars) going.  Let him, and then arrest him for counterfeiting.  His
actions say clearly that our Congress and White House are not in
control at all. The non-elected, non-government, private banker’s
monopoly, the FED, is in control!  It is asking you to join it and legitimize its’ acts.

You,
Senator Obama, Mr. Bernanke, the media, and the Administration have all
been guilty of self-deception when you have said the “taxpayers” will
have to pay for this bailout.  You are very wrong, it is not the taxpayers but the consumers who must pay, and this is a big and material difference.

Taxpayers are those who pay net taxes.  Every child is a consumer, but not a taxpayer.  Most
retired people are consumers but not net taxpayers; students, all
government employees (directly and indirectly), and the military are
all consumers and not net taxpayers.

Every
bailout is funded by diluting the consumer’s funds…his savings,
pension, his social security, his 401-K, his stocks, and even his home.  Do not aid and abet the dilutors.  Do
not tell us the “taxpayers” will pick up the bill, when in fact our
children will be diluted to the quick to pay for what you seem to want
to give away.  Better we all go half hungry now than allow our abuses to reign down on the innocent unborn.  What will God say of leaders who do this in order to follow the sharks of Wall Street?  We must not bind our grandchildren to worthless money for their sake.

The
proof that you can not out give the FED came Monday, September 29, two
hours after the House voted “No” to the bailout scheme the FED stepped
in.  Wachovia bank was scheduled to be the first big, deservedly- broke bank to be” bailed out” under the Congressional plan.  But when Congress spoke, the Wachovia plan evaporated.  The FED stepped in within minutes with a new plan.  The stock of Wachovia bank collapsed from eight to one dollar at about 2:00 PM Eastern Time when the plan was announced.  The
FED had Wachovia’s back up suitor waiting in the wings all along ready
to underwrite $130 billion in bad debts and save the depositors.

The
Treasury funded plan would have given the stockholders of Wachovia a
$17 billion dollar bonus, which they did not get from the FED which
knew well there was no stockholder equity left in the company.  And
the next day the FED announced it was “flooding” the world banking
system with some $600 billion dollars, almost as much as the entire
“bail out” package.  Do you know where the FED got this money?

Senator
Obama, Congress does not need to destroy our Constitutional concept of
sound money by becoming an accomplice to the crimes of the Federal
Reserve System.  The FED was there behind the scenes electronically printing the money as soon the Congress said no!  And it will continue to throw money out of golden helicopters until our leaders stop it.  Why should you stop such a grand partner as the FED…because it is criminal, robbing all consumers of their future.

Where do these billions and trillions of dollars the FED spends come from?  It
prints it electronically, as a recent Brian Williams TV news show
correctly observed on MSNBC.*The FED dilutes the value of every dime we
own or that your grandchildren will earn with every dollar it creates.

Brian Willimas on NBC  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26759500#26759500