[Vision2020] The New Conservatism/Republicanism formerly known as Communism: Second Installment

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 13:40:45 PDT 2008

"Right or left wing, conservative or liberal, are political stereotypes to
manipulate the public to pursue an agenda based on maximizing wealth and
power for a economic elite, now expressed in a multinational globalized
economy."

Ted Moffett, writing on Vision2020, Tues. Sept. 2, 2008:

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-September/055835.html