[Vision2020] Obama's birth certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:52:57 PDT 2008

Let me guess.

You really think that the image on Obama's web site which he declares
is "Barack Obama's Official Birth Certificate" despite the fact that
the same image has the words "ANY ALTERATIONS INVALIDATE THIS
CERTIFICATE" and is clearly a duplicate of something (we don't know
what) and has been modified (shrunk) for use on the Internet would
actually stand up in a court of law.

"Your honor, I submit Exhibit A as incontrovertable proof that Barack
Hussein Obama is a natural born citizen of the United States of
America pursuant to the terms of Article II, Section I, of the United
States Constitution. Ummmm, can you please look at this image on my
laptop?"

http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

What if the courtroom doesn't have wireless?

Why doesn't the natural born Kenyan just produce the real deal?

As Ms Mix says, "God have mercy."