[Vision2020] Say What?

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 10:13:02 PDT 2008

Mr. Hansen:

If I may have your undivided attention for a moment (which will
require that you divide yourself from your new toy), the point of this
quote, and many others just like it, is that liberals punish success
by taxing it and they reward sloth by redistributing the tax revenues
they stole from successful people to the welfare queens.

The reference to God was probably a metaphor for apple pie, or else a
direct shot at Ms. Mix.