[Vision2020] Obama's birth certificate

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Oct 25 09:35:27 PDT 2008

Visionaires,

I don't know when I've been this angry in a long time.

Blog
and Mablog, the repository of some of the daily ugliness by Doug
Wilson, has scanned copies of "birth certificates from Hawaii from
around the same time" (as Obama's birth in 1961), showing the one the
campaign has on "Fightthesmears.com" and a "real original."  Yes, the
two are unbelievably different -- the second one (actually from 1963)
is an obvious "circa 1963" image, and the first one, the one Obama
shows to the world to justify what he should never have to justify, is
. . .

. . . an obvious,
computer-generated, State-issued certified copy, the kind that you and
I get when we want to get a passport, or when the microfiche we got in
the late 70s is no longer legible.

It's a certified
copy, Doug.  Obama isn't representing the certified copy, legal
evidence of legal live birth from the state issuing it, Doug, as the
genuine, creased, folded, stuffed-back-in-the-files one.  No, Doug, he
knows that the original is, like millions and millions of other
State-issued original birth certificates, still at the State's record
offices, if it hasn't been converted to the aforementioned microfiche
due to the disintegration that happens to paper over time.  Just like
mine, just like my son's, just like my neighbor's, just like Bill
Sali's.    THE STATE ISSUES ITS OWN
CERTIFIED, RAISED-SEAL, COMPUTER-GENERATED, ABSOLUTELY LEGAL IN ANY
COURT, COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES, DOUG, FOR EVERYONE.  NO ONE GETS
THEIR ACTUAL VAULT COPY.  So, Doug, you ain't proved nothin'.  Other than this:

man who is unable to grasp the difference between an image of a
recently-issued CERTIFIED COPY BY THE STATE and an image of an original
1963 birth certificate issued by the State, and who trumpets the
difference as evidence of some nefarious deed, isn't qualified to
pronounce judgment on more than his Cocker Spaniel.

And a Pastor
--a Pastor, Doug, a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ -- who is
unable to grasp the concept of bearing false witness and inciting hate,
and who would do so as gleefully and wittily as you, isn't qualified to
preach the Gospel to that same Cocker Spaniel.

God have mercy.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/