[Vision2020] Joe McCain Calls 911 Over Traffic

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sat Oct 25 08:20:59 PDT 2008

I do not think that we should hold things against the candidates that are not really of their making, directly or indirectly.  Joe, not John McCain did a stupid.  Worst yet, and much more pathetic was the young female McCain worker who mutilated her face falsely claiming it was done by a McCain hater.

I am sure there are other misguided people who do or have done similar things in the name of Obama.

This campaign certainly has brought the mentally disheveled.  Witness our troll and his local supporter/fan.

As for this local mentally addled supporter/fan, an examination by a certified reality therapist (there is a very good one in Pullman) after the election may help him get his life back on track and deal constructively with the results of the election.

W.