[Vision2020] Al Qaeda-linked Website Backs McCain as President

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 24 14:48:59 PDT 2008

Paul Rumelhart stated:

"I have friends who have done drugs, too."

As my favorite DJ of all time, Wolfman Jack, once said (paraphrasing):

"The sixties were so drug-laden that if you remember them, chances are you
weren't there."

Another Wolfman Jack joke:

Five thousand college students were surveyed.  They were asked if
psychedelic drugs affected their hearing.  Thirty-two percent said "Yes".
Fort-one percent said "No".  And the rest just didn't hear the question.

Seeya round at Farmers' Market and at the Homecoming Parade, Moscow.