[Vision2020] Muslim

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:15:47 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 13:02, keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:

> Obama isn't Muslim, and that's what I'm trying to demonstrate.

No.Weather knows that Obama is lying about being a Christian.  He
knows that Obama is lying because Obama is a black-separatist,
anti-Semitic, America-hating racist pig, and that's what
black-separatist, anti-Semitic, America-hating racist pigs do -- they
lie.

He knows that Obama is a black-separatist, anti-Semitic,
America-hating racist pig because Obama attended Rev. Jeremiah
Wright's church for 20 years, and Wright is black-separatist,
anti-Semitic, America-hating racist pig.

Why else would Obama have attended Wright's church if he didn't agree
with Wright?  I presented my reasonable conjecture, but conjecture is
a spitball.  No. Weather demands documentation, not spitballs.  Of
course, he hasn't viewed my non-spitball video documentary evidence.

He hasn't  decided whether he is going to or not.

He knows that Wright is a black-separatist, anti-Semitic,
America-hating racist pig because the contrived soundbites that he
prefers as evidence persuade him that this true.